1. Provide supervision to Behavioral Technicians working with your clients.
2. Develop child-specific behavior plan in accordance with the principles of ABA.
3. Conduct behavioral assessments.
4. If certified, Conduct ADOS diagnostic.
5. Assist in developing corporate structure and in the creation of policies and procedures.
6. Supervising those employees who are working towards certification for BCBA, BCaBA or RBT.
7. Promote the growth of Centria Healthcare and assist in pursuit of business opportunities
Physical Requirements: The physical demands and characteristics of the work environment described here are representative of those that will be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Employee must be able to able to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
2. Required to perform activities that entail: fine motor skills, kneeling, sitting on floor level, or standing.
The above list reflects the essential functions and other job functions considered necessary of the job identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job, or assigned by supervisory personnel. This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
1. Graduate of a BACB accredited college or University.
2. Certified by the BACB as a BCBA.
3. Prior ABA training required.
4. A minimum of one year working with children with autism spectrum disorders.
5. Previous experience in supervision preferred.
6. Work positively and favorably with consumers, families, and staff.
7. Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude.
8. Excellent communication skills, analytical and observation skills. Knowledge of crisis management preferred.
All applicants receive consideration of employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.